The RSG SME Conference is primarily aimed at rail supply chain companies and those who have aspirations to enter the market.
The Conference will:
1. Explain the role and remit of the RSG, including workstream updates from key industry figures on:
- Growing Exports and Inward Investment
- People & Skills
- Creating Market Conditions for Growth
2. Understand and recognise the key industry challenges across the SME supply chain
3. Provide a platform to tackle those challenges in a collaborative manner, including an interactive workshop session to better understand those hot topics and challenges
4. Encourage collaborative working across the supply chain
5. Start a frequent dialogue on how best to drive and embed industry change and meet the challenges of CP6 and the Government’s forthcoming Industrial Strategy
The Conference will be opened by Andy Haynes, who is Network Rail’s Contracts & Procurement Director and the Keynote Speaker will be at Ministerial Level.
Registration will be from 0930hrs with the conference starting at 1000hrs.
Please note there is no parking at Derby College but there is public car parking nearby.
To book your free ticket – go to: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-rail-supply-group-sme-conference-tickets-31962653156